Installing Lightroom presets on your iPhone is incredibly easy. It takes a few short steps that are a lot less intimidating than they seem online. Once the Lightroom presets are saved to your phone, they will sync with the desktop version, if you use that. I know this isn’t the type of blog post you’re reading for leisure, so I’ll get right into the steps and teach you how to install Lightroom presets.
- Download the Lightroom app.
- Download Lightroom presets file to your iPhone. Depending on where you purchase your presets, they may download from a zip file or a Dropbox file. (This may take a few minutes.)
- Access the downloads on your iPhone and click the zip file or Dropbox folder.
- Open each DNG file save the image to your phone. (Don’t worry if the photo download looks blank in your camera roll, it will appear in Lightroom.)
- Open the Light room app and click the add photo icon in the bottom right corner. Your camera roll will open and you will see the blank DNG files. Import the 10 DNG files into Lightroom.
6. After importing the files into Lightroom, click each DNG file image. Swipe left on the bottom menu until you see the presets icon.
7. Click the presets icon, then click the three dots in the top right corner. You will see an option to create preset.
8. Click Create preset. Name the preset what ever you’d like. Ex: Dani Walker preset #1
9. Click the arrow icon on the top right corner to save your preset, then you’re all done.
I hope this quick guide was helpful to you. If you’d like to share the love and help out a friend, please pin the photo below to Pinterest. If you want to edit your images in one-click and create a bright influencer aesthetic, then pop into the shop and check out my custom Lightroom presets.